Saturday, December 16, 2006

I hate christmas.

Mood: Angrr
Listening to Ecstasy - ATB; Syunikiss - Malice Mizer


Why doesn't anyone listen to me? When I tell a person, "Yes, I know what item mom wants, but I don't know exactly which one," then they really oughtn't get angry when they ask me to go shopping (so I can point it out, presumably) and I tell them, "Well how am I supposed to know which one to get? I told you I didn't know which one it is."

God, people are stupid, and no matter how many times I say something, they never fucking listen.

My mom wants a wallet. That's all I know, and I never claimed to know which one she wanted. I just know it was a wallet. I wasn't aware the exact image of an item--colour, design, and all--was supposed to pop up in my head when my mom tells me, "I want a wallet."

So don't get angry at me, asshole. That's your fault, not mine.


Christmas is terrible, and this one is just taking the big, fat Terrible Cake. I take back anything I've said before. There are no more holidays.

4 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

I know how you feel. [pats] I'm actually in a really pissy mood because my mom asked me for ideas, and when I gave them, she completely ignored me! [sighs angrily] I hate it so fucking much.

Both these entries depressed me. [wails, rolls around]
And noooo! Christmas is still good! Give it another chance. [sobs]

Calix said...

Hrm. [sighs] I'm sorry. What did she ask for ideas about, anyway...? ):

I'M JUST SORRY! [sobs] Please don't be depressed. ><

the prince of mansmut said...

She asked me about what we should have for our family lunch on Christmas..! She said she doesn't want to do anything big, so I suggested sandwiches. D: But liek, have enough little kinds of tea sandwiches for each person, then each person makes a different kind, so everyone does the same amount of work. D:
Okay, so it's not a great idea, but she could have at least said something...! She just looked up at me, then looked right back down at her book. Then I stormed off and was pissed off for the rest of the day. D:

I'm not depressed anymore, don't worry..! It made me cry the first time I read it, though...D:
I'm not really sure why. [laughs] But don't worry, I was depressed otherwise. [pats your back]
And don't apologize. [laughs]

The End of my essay.

Calix said...

That's a cute idea. D:
If she's going to ask you for ideas, she could at least acknowledge them. How rude! ><

And good. GREAT! [pets you] Why would it make you cry?! [sobs on you] Oh well, as long as you're fine now. <3