Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am greater than you.

Mood: Sick
Listening to Clear - Minerve; Dinner Lady Arms - The Darkness
Drinking Ovaltine...I think it's tampered with, though. [stops] o_o;



KLAHA ATTACK! For some reason I'm really proud of this...! And it's just a lame oekaki, aww. I think I'm beginning to get it back again. And the even greater fact, which amazes even me, is that I didn't use a reference for it and it still looks exactly like him. [dances] I'm awesome. D:

I drew a little Belus, too. He's adorable. I wanna dip him in milk and eat him. [laughs] I suppose this is my way of telling anyone who actually sees this to go to my fucking oekaki board and draw something. It's lonely, and it needs friends. ):

My throat really hurts and I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep. D:

5 comments:

Rosiel said...

Waow, it really does look like him. Very handsome! Great work dood. And Belus is cute with his little pipe. XD

Wow, 5:15! ><

I asked my mom if I could go Xmas shopping when she came into my room in the morning to tell me they were going to Home Depot and she was like, "Christmas shopping?! [scoff] For who?" Mean. TT

Calix said...

Wooot, thanks. :3 Yeah, I was up until 5:15 doing that. I'm horrible. [cries] Strangely, the Klaha picture came in at one minute under the Belus one. Eh?!?! [laughs] It makes no sense.

Awww, that IS mean. [laughs] Did you get to go, anyway? ):

the prince of mansmut said...

lolz okayz. No giftart for you..! I was going to, but nooope..! Does that make me a whiny, emo bitch..? I DON'T CARE. D:

Nice Belus. Both are very nice. Yeeep, they are. [nods]
[wails, never draws again]
[wails, whiny emo bitch]
[whistles, rolls down a hill into the ocean]

I was going to draw something on your oekaki board, but I don't feel like it anymore. [sobs into hands] I'm just going to read some grammar stuff! [sobs]

Calix said...

Don't be like that!!! [shakes you, sobs onto your shoulder] I want you to draw something pretty for me. Pleeeeeease?! [cries, takes you out of the ocean] Draw something on my oekaki board, damn it! I command you to...! [cries]

the prince of mansmut said...

Well, I'll try, but not any time soon. :\ Someday perhaps..! And it won't be pretty. [laughs]

And someday I will also draw something on your oekaki board..! But right now it's too pretty to be ruined by ugleh pictures. D: