Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I hate kris aquino.

Mood: Lazy
Listening to I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - The Scissor Sisters
Reading The Ladies of Grace Adieu by Susanna Clarke
Playing Devil May Cry
Eating Wheat Thins :3
Drinking water


Okay, I have an angry rant. But before I get to it, the obligatory "what I got for christmas" list. Which is here, because I don't want to do it again. Anyway, onto ranting...!



I HATE THIS BITCH.


Why? Only because she's the most obnoxious human being ever to walk the earth. If you don't know who she is, which is the most likely case, here's a quick rundown. Kris Aquino is apparently the only host available in the Philippines, as she hosts just about every show on television. She even hosts the Filipino version of Deal or No Deal. No, I'm not kidding, she does. She's also a shitty actress who should stick to acting, because then she just recites lines written for her, which aren't nearly as obnoxious as the shit that spews from her mouth normally.

She's the kind of person that you can't stand for more than two minutes. Just listen to her whiny voice and you'll know what I mean. It's kind of like sometimes she needs to pee, but she's holding it in, and jumping around, whining at everyone. But that's just the surface. If anything, her personality is the absolute worst. Never have I witnessed a more nosy bitch in action. (Yeah, so her father was assassinated and it was a pretty big thing back in the eighties, and her mother was the first Asian female president, but that gives her no right to act like a whiny, stupid-ass brat. ...At least not to such an extreme extent.)

On Pilipinas, Game KNB? (some game show with some of the most stupidly easy trivia questions), she frequently--no, always--asks the contestants highly personal questions. Shit like: "Do you have a boyfriend?" "How much money do you make working there?" "Do you love your wife?" "How do you wash your hair?" "Why don't you lose some weight?" "Why are your teeth so crooked?" And not only does she ask them one inappropriate question. She watches them squirm in obvious discomfort and continues with the inappropriate line of questioning. What a bitch!

Today, I watched as she asked a woman about her wavy hair...! Innocent enough, for the questions she usually asks, the bitch. The woman had hair like mine--thick, wavy, coarse. She said that she only shampooed her hair every three days to keep it from drying out, and Kris Aquino literally gasped in disgust and horror. What an ignorant BITCH! People with hair like mine do not need to wash their hair every day. In fact, it's actually bad, and dries hair out and adds to the frizziness. Oh, but I'm not done yet...!

On a past show, I recall her questioning an awkward young man. She asked the usual question that really is none of her business: "Do you have a girlfriend?" and he said that, no, he didn't. Then she asked, "Why?" in her usual fashion, as if someone would know why they didn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend. Then she got to asking him if he was gay, and he shyly and uncomfortably replied that yes, he was. Then she kept questioning him! And guess what! The bitch had fucking OUTED him to his parents on television.

....[Aquino] was involved with then Paranaque mayor (ex PBA basketball player and actor/tv host Joey Marquez), who she later split in a tumultuous ending, allegeding that Marquez pointed a gun at her face, and also gave her venereal disease.
--from her Wikipedia page

[cracks up] That's just what she deserves. I really want to be on one of her shows. Watch her ask me something completely irrelevant that's none of her business. Watch me shut her up.

I hate Kris Aquino. What a bitch.

12 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

..............Weird. [laughs, pets you] Why did you suddenly decide to write up some long, angry rant about some filipino host woman thing?! D:

I just don't know what to say to this...[laughs] She doesn't look that obnoxious. Mmm, okay. Yes, she does. She looks like [stares]..someone. And anyone who spells 'Chris' with a K is, in fact, obnoxious...! D: Or maybe Krys is better. Ohhh, yes. Love those Ys.
[should write angry-rant post about random Ys in names?!] Maybe I WILL! Though that is highly unlikely.

Mmm, I wanna wear my silk pyjamas. Damn amazon and their bad stock..! D:
Do you want a star named after you?! [laughs] Hmm. D:

Well...! Yes. :\

Calix said...

I suddenly decided to write it because she was on tv (of course, she's on every fucking show), asking about that woman's hair, and it pissed me off, and I decided that today was the day...!

And yes, she looks obnoxious. I want to drop kick her in the face. KRIS. What the fuck. I knew a BOY named Kris. [laughs] Grr. Arr.

It'd be sexy to have my own star. <3

You will get your silk pajamas in the right size some day soon...! [laughs, pats] Worry not!

Rosiel said...

[dying] That blog was absolutely beautiful!

And god damn, I feel really awful for that poor boy she outed, that was low even for her. ><

Perhaps I should go th-- no, no, YOU should take my place when my family goes to the Philippines and go on whatever show she's currently hosting and shut her up for humanity's sake. >< You need to learn her some manners! D:<

I wonder how much it is to have a start named after you.

I know a guy name Kris too. He dated a clown.

Rosiel said...

Named*

Calix said...

I was angry! [laughs] Obviously. [always angry] :\

She's so nosy and she always asks the stupidest questions that are none of her goddamned business. >< I just want to be liek, "That's none of your goddamned business, bitch."

....a clown?! XD

Rosiel said...

Yep, clown. Claudine. Kris Odejar dated Claudine. D: Good grief that woman wears TOO much make-up, and she layers on her foundation so thickly that it's very visible.

That picture you put up of Aquino looks very annoying. XD I just wanna take a sharpie to it and start doodling. XD [draws her a moustache & beard, gives her a mole and black teeth] :3

the prince of mansmut said...

Well, don't worry, Kris Aquino's opinion of your hairtype doesn't matter in the least. Not even your opinion of your hairtype matters..! D:
[doesn't know what she's talking about]

Hmmm, today is a typo day. [made three typos already]
[laughs, pats] Just don't watch her channel..! Is she ever on the AZN channel?! [laughs] Maybe I've seen her! D:

I am now allowed to sleep in the pyjamas..! They don't come in small. :\ Oh, well. At least I can wear them now.
Then my family called me Hugh. [laughs] :\

Calix said...

Elysa:
Oooohhh yeah, that guy did go out with Claudine! Ha ha haaaa. XD She does put on too much makeup. It's scary. She's like an Asian Hilary Duff. D:

It looks annoying because she IS annoying. God, her face pisses me off.

Adrienne:
I can't NOT watch her channel, because it's the only thing ever ON in my fucking HOUSE. AAHHHH! [screams]

I very much doubt you've seen her. Filipinos aren't Asian, apparently. D:

I hope you enjoy touching yourself tonight, Hugh!

...why'd they call you that? [laughs]

the prince of mansmut said...

Ehm, well, then don't look at the TV..! There's nothing on, anyway. God, TV sucks. [laughs]

Then what are they? European?!

Because of Hugh Hefner..! Hahahahaha, he always wears black silk pyjamas. [laughs] Hmm.

Calix said...

I DON'T look. But I can always hear her damned annoying voice! [sobs]

I don't know what Filipinos are. But they're not Asian, according to the AZN channel! (god what a stupid name...)

And okay, I see. Doesn't he more wear those stupid robes? Wait, that sentence doesn't make sense and is all wrong but you know what I mean. D:

the prince of mansmut said...

[COMBS hair]
Oh my god...my hair's coming out in CLUMPS now. [siiiighs] Ewww, I could have RINGWORM. Gross. [laughs, gags] I guess I should just go see a doctor.

Anyway! That is a really stupid name for a channel. [laughs] They were showing Yami no Matsuei a while back, but in ENGLISH. It's liek, it's a channel for asians, why wouldn't they show it in japanese?! EH?! D:

Yeah, he does. But I think he wears black silk pyjamas, too...!

Calix said...

See a doctor, DAMN IT! [sobs on you] Plllleeeeeaaaase. D:

I don't understand why they show some stuff in English.... I guess for the American kids who think they're cool and Asian (at heart...!). [laughs] D: