Tuesday, December 19, 2006

pointless as hell.

Mood: Bored.
Watching HP3
Eating some Mexican crackerbiscuitcookie things. o_O
Drinking Sprite

My brother ended up buying a $145 purse for my mom instead of whatever $100 wallet she asked for. Uhm, helloooooo? I would've gone for the cheaper thing. [laughs] Whatever, I think she'll like it anyway. Maybe. He says I'm not getting Bust a Groove, which sucks because it was the only thing I asked for this year. :\ But I'm wondering if he's LYING. He's done it before.... Who knows. D:

I think Kellie already left for India. I didn't even get to talk to her before she left, if that's the case. ):

I feel like writing lately, but I don't know exactly what I should be writing. I suppose I can just keep working on this boring, lame story I'm doing for Adrienne. I need to spice it up, but that's probably not going to happen. [laughs] It's...terrible. ): It's got a terrible story, terrible writing, terrible EVERYTHING! [laughs] I don't know what to do to fix it. It's just going to stay boring. :\

For writing, I like to do stuff for the MUU RP but as everyone's going to be busy for christmas, I doubt it's going to be very active. :\ My plans for my characters (Furian and Liyun) are decidedly much different from everyone else's plans, but that's fine. I don't like stories that don't have anything else going on besides the plot. Take a few detours, have a little fun with your characters. It's so boring otherwise.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!"
[runs along] D:

p.s. the site for The Golden Compass is totally sexy.

8 comments:

Rosiel said...

[thinks about POA in 15 minutes & dies all over again] XD

Calix said...

You dork. XD

the prince of mansmut said...

Well, you may find it boring and lame, but I am sure to love it. Because it will be good. D:
'Spice it up.' [laughs] Liek...adding kinky sex?! D: Hahaha.
Your writing isn't terrible..! Just finish it so I can read and love it. D: Except you don't feel like writing anymore, do you? :\ Well, at least I'll get some sexy lineart instead..!

And why is this pointless?! Writing isn't pointless, dear. [strokes your hair] It's YOUR blog, put meaning into what you find meaning..! D: As long as you don't go all philosophical on me...... . .. please. I just won't read it, then. [laughs] No, that's not true!
Or is it?
No, of course it isn't!



(yes, it is.)
(not)
maybe.

Calix said...

It won't be good. It isn't good. At all. I probably won't even add sex! [laughs] It'll just be some lame, boring story about NOTHING AT ALL! My writing may not be terrible...but it is just one step up from terrible. D:

I still feel like writing. I just need to be unsleepy. D:

Don't worry, I won't go philosophical. I'm too stupid to. And too angry. D:

the prince of mansmut said...

No...sex?! How can you not add sex?! [screams] D:
No. [laughs] It doesn't need sex! Just write what you wanna. D:

Your writing is not terrible. [shakes head] OR one step up from. I SAY NO! Just write, damn yooouuu!
You must not be sleeepy, so you can write! [runs through your room screaming]

Are you calling me stupid?! You're not stupid. [pets] Angry? Yes..! [laughs]

Calix said...

Maybe I'll just kill people off! For no reason at all! Then it'll be interesting. [nods, then sobs into hands] This story blows.

My writing is bad. THE END!
[watches as you run through, screaming, then goes back to sleep]

You're not stupid...!

LALALAAA THESE COMMENTS SUCK LAALALAAAAA!

the prince of mansmut said...

No, it doesn't. [laughs, pets] Don't kill people. Unless....they don't matter. Kill the pantry boy! D:

Maaaan, I'm bored and I want to text message you, but I should just leave you alone. :\
I am not desperate/clingy/needy..!
Yeah, right. [cries]

You're not stupid, either.

Calix said...

Oh, when shall I introduce the pantry boy? [typed 'panty boy'] I was thinking about him, last night. About where to add him! His time hasn't come yet. D:

[shakes you] Just text me whenever you want! I like getting messages from you. Especially when I don't expect them at all. <3



...[coughs] Fine. D: