Wednesday, December 6, 2006

universal pictures. omg rely. yes, really.

Mood: Relieved
Listening to Gackt

All right. I said I would possibly post pictures from Universal, and here they are. I'd rather deliver than...not deliver.... Yeah. >> This was like...over a week ago. Whoops. Well, I only now received the pictures. Not my fault. [laughs]

I'm not really going to go into some detailed account of what we did that day. Just...captions for pictures. Ugly pictures. [shudders]
Note: click on them for larger images. They open in new windows, tabs, what have you.

The six in our group (all my brother's friends, pretty much) entering through that citywalk place. I think that's what it's called...it doesn't matter. D: Guess which one I am! Yes, you got it! The blue ape all the way down the street. [nods] Correct!


Yep, look at that big green bastard. Not so jolly now, is he...! Oh, wait. [sees the hat] :\ By the way, the other two are Reeny (my brother's girlfriend) and Alma (friend). Look at her face...! XD


One of those annoying spurty fountain thingies. THIS, Adrienne, is what I was talking about in the fountain dream! Except they were all...flowing upwards...and had fish floating at the top. Everyone: what.
Anyway, some annoying kid was running through these when we came back at night. Maybe he was just trying to hide the fact that he'd wet his pants. Pants-wetting seems to be a running theme for me today....


My brother and some random fat girl posing with umbrellas.


Alma, the random fat girl again, and Reeny. That girl is holding my shoes, and I really wish she would give them back. :\


Here is a picture of a Christmas zombie...! No. [laughs] He looked like he really wanted to go to the restroom, so I felt really bad making him stop for a picture. Which is why I have that utterly stupid smile on my face, right?


My brother and his girlfriend hugging the scariest thing ever. I refused to take a picture with Curious George.


Here we are, all posing with some random ogre. That's me, in the center.


Here we are, posing in front of a giant, dying monkey! Oh, sorry, ape. I think he just stopped there because he was tired and dying and wanted to sunbathe in the hopes that he was like Superman and the sun would renew his powers. Unfortunately, King Kong is not Superman, and I do believe he died shortly after this photo was taken.
(From left to right: some uke in a really dumb outfit, my brother, Reeny, Alma, Gerico, and Pat, standing off to the side for some reason.)


Back to the Picture...THE RIDE! XD


Waiting in line for what was probably closer to twelve minutes, not ten.


Wow, that just looks so real...! [scoffs] My annoying little backpack. Oh, but it's so USEFUL! It has all these little pockets in all the right places...!


Escalator fun, and my not-so-impressive rack.


Escalator fun, part two! My not-so-impressive back-of-the-head.


I shit you not: Wolvie is glaring at me. I was on the side he was glaring at and I went, "Wolverine, MARRY ME!" and he glared. Pah, he's definitely NO Hugh Jackman, that's for sure! [snorts] XD


Look, Solid Snake! Standing in the back corner of a game store. What has become of him. So sad.


Okay. That is all. I don't really have anything else to say, and I'm tired.

12 comments:

Rosiel said...

Hahahaha, awesome! Did you enjoy yourself? Looks like you did. Did I already ask you that? What rides did you go on? Anyway...

Groovy haircut! It's great on you. [thumbs up & nods]

I dunno what else to say so... Fin.

Calix said...

I guess I did! [laughs] We went on just about everythiiiiing. Except it was cold so I suffered on the Jurassic Park one. Especially because I was the only one who got SOAKED. :\

I don't LIKE my haircut. I did, but now I see it and it looks so boring and plain. [sobs]

Rosiel said...

Really? That's sad, it really is nice. Maybe layer your bangs? I dunno.

[laughs] Sucks that you were the only one who got soaked. :P

So you went on Revenge of the Mummy? I didn't think you would since you get motion sickness quite easily. >< How'd you like it? D:

Calix said...

I went on it TWICE! And I got really dizzy and sick both times. But it was fun...! [laughs]

the prince of mansmut said...

[punches you in the face] D:
[shakes head, laughs] YOU ARE SO RIDICULOUS!

I see you're wearing your Leon Kennedy jacket..! [laughs] And...why didn't you just...put your shoes in your backpack..?! Those boots look hard to get on...D: And off..! [laughs] That joke doesn't really work with shoes. :\

Yeah, I figured that's what you meant by the fountain thingies..! So was THAT what you were punching her in? Hahahaha. Or was that part just a normal fountain?

[coughs] Your rack is significantly more impressive than mine. D: As is the back of your head..! I wanna touch your hair.
[clings to you] So ridiculous.

I can see why this took you so long. [laughs] So fanccccy..! You and your fancy internet-ness. Your fancy internet-ness and you!

Oh, so you want to marry Wolverine?! I see how it is..!
Whep, this comment sucks..! [tired..!]
...!
..........!!

Yeaaah. [goes to nap]

Calix said...

[punched in the face] I am NOT ridiculous...! You're just BLIND.

Yes, I am wearing it. And it makes me look FAT. Oh my god, I'm never wearing it again. D: I couldn't put my shoes in my backpack. There wasn't any room. My big designer wallet and my makeup were in the way...!

THAT is not what I was punching her in. It was a regular fountain! But one of those was liek, in the back of it. With fish on top. D:

I don't have a rack! [laughs] ...I don't have a back of the head, either...! D:
My hair's gross. It's like STRAW. [cries] Why would you want to touch it?!

I don't want to marry Wolverine. [laughs, clings to you while you nap, pets you]

Oh wait, you're here. [clings to you while you're awake] D:

the prince of mansmut said...

I am NOT blind..! You're just RIDICULOUS.

It doesn't make you look fat! [laughs, sighs]

Aaah, okay. Just a regular fountain. [nods] har har haaaar. D:
I probably would be laughing, too. :\

Well, if you don't have a rack, I have liek...a negative rack! Your hair is not like straw, it's like..hair. [strokes it]
I want to touch it JUST because it's attached to your head! [laughs] No.

Sure you don't. [frowns in her sleep] D:

God, this word verification SUCKS! [kicks it in its verificationy face]

Calix said...

[convulses] YOU ARE! RAWR! Ooh, listen to my angry-womyn poetry! It does make me look fat. I am not that...bulky. D:

[laughs] There are no such things as negative breasts...! Unless one of them is liek, three cup sizes smaller than the other. It's possible...! [changes subject] D:

I was touching my hair today and I was thinking, "What the hell! IT IS LIKE STRAW!" then I grumbled at you. [laughs]

[marries you, in your sleep] D:

Yes, it does suck. It's always wrong on the first try for me. BUT I DON'T WANT SPAM, DAMN IT. OKAY?!

the prince of mansmut said...

Bulky. [laughs] I think it is just in your IMAGINATION. D: Shut up, you wemoon.

I think I've discussed the concept of negative breasts before..! My point IS, I'm really flat. D:

It's not like straw. [laughs] It's like haaaaiiiir, I tell you! Coarse, Asian haaaiiirr...!

[wakes up, married?!] Aaaah. D: Least I didn't have to write wedding vows! Woo hoo!

Do you get spam on comments? I thought you just got them ooon...ze chatbox thingy..! I THINK the reason it fails, is that the image randomly changes the first time..! I have yet to see it in action, but it always...takes me back to the top if I'm scrolled down. Mebbe I'm wrong, but I swore I saw it change, once..!

Calix said...

It's not in my imagination, OKAY?!?! Can't you be convinced of anything?! [sobs miserably]

[rolls eyes] I am just rolling my eyes at you. Do you see. [rolls eyes again, so that you may see]

Asians don't have coarse hair. They have nice, shiny, straight hair. [sobs] I have coarse straw hair!

[gets out paper and pen] Write them now, since you're awake...!
You: [goes back to sleep]

Yes, I do get spam on comments. Well, I haven't yet, but I did before...maybe I'll take it off and see how it goes. If I start getting spam, then I'll put it back on. [nods]

the prince of mansmut said...

No, I cannot be convinced of things when all you do is insult yourself without cause! Liek, seriousleh, woman. D: Give it up..!

Why are you rolling your eyes?! [sobs] Why are you mooocking meee!

No, Asian hair is liek sooo coarse! [laughs] YOUR ISN'T LIKE STRAW. Jaysus!

....D:
[goes back to sleep] Don't make me dooo that!

Oh, DO YOU?! Oh. THEN PUT IT BACK UP! JEEEEEZ! It's not that hard. [laughs] JUST REPLACE IIIIIT!

Calix said...

I do not insult myself without cause! You have no idea what you're talking about. NO IDEA! [sobs on you] You'll see. When you're disappointed. :\

Do you KNOW any Asian people? Have you ever SEEN one?! [laughs] Nearly all of them have soft, straight hair. Not coarse, gross, frizzy hair. D:

[crumples paper, sobs] I'm not going to put it back UP, okay?! Deal with it!