Sunday, December 10, 2006

my body does not like traffic?

Mood: Coughy. COFFEE!
Listening to Deatta Hi No Mama, Chameleon no Seppun, Stay in the Rain - Klaha
Eating Hot Cheetos. Oooh yeeeah. High school, bitch...!
Drinking "water"

So yesterday my dad and I went to LA. I was fine on the way up there, and almost throughout the entire time we were there, but then my lungs started killing me, so I used my inhaler. I don't like to, because it makes me shake sometimes, but I couldn't breathe.

Then when we were on the freeway, heading home, we kept hitting traffic, and then the second or third time, I started to freak out because I still couldn't breathe. My fingers were getting really tingly and I was shaking a lot, and I was thinking, "Oh my god, I'm going to die because we're stuck in traffic...!" [laughs] My dad was trying to get me to calm down, but I couldn't.

Then we finally stopped and got out of the car and I was a lot better. [laughs] My dad told me I probably had an anxiety attack, and that I'd probably overmedicated myself...! [didn't] I was thinking, "Why should I suddenly have a panic attack now?!" Then I remembered the time where my legs went paralyzed and tingly and I started freaking out, thinking I was going to DIE, and the paramedics came over and were liek, "You're freaking out, calm doooown!" xD It was the same thing...!

Now I'm starting to wonder if this sort of shit is going to become routine for me.... I know Kellie gets this aaaaaall the time. That's scary. [cries] I don't want it to happen that often. ;__;

[just thinks happy, smutty thoughts] D:

7 comments:

Rosiel said...

What's with the inhaler!? D:

Calix said...

What do you mean?! [laughs]

Rosiel said...

Thank you plus happiness. Your comment made me feel better! :3

the prince of mansmut said...

Where are you?! I wanna depress you by telling you about your present..! [laughs]

But yes, hmm! Do you think it was just because you used your inhaler, or that you've developed some kind of driving anxiety..? Grrr, why do you have so many problems?! [shakes you] D:
Sounds similar to what my mom has, but it probably isn't. She always rides in the back seat because of it, though...Next time, try lying down in the back seat. [nods]

I'm sure it won't happen all the time..! Well, hmmm. I dunno. :\ Just think your smutty thoughts..! [pets you, kisses your forehead]

Calix said...

Jerk! [laughs, cries] Why did you get me something? I asked you not to. ;__;

I don't think it's a driving anxiety. I don't think it's entirely the inhaler, either.... I'm not quite sure what brings it on. :\

I heard sitting in the back seat is worse for people who get motion sickness, so I can't do that...!

But I dunno, I don't think it'll be that often, if it does happen routinely.... [clings to you]

the prince of mansmut said...

I got you something because I wanna buuuuy you things! I love buying you things. :\ Especially things I know you want! Then I drop them on the floor...

Hrrmm! Well, try LYING DOWN in the back seat. D: Then you won't be able to see the quickly moving pictures..! But I suppose that would be UNSAFE! Especially if you were driving..! Ho ho. ha ha. ah.

No, you'll be fiiine. D: I'm sure it was just one time thing..! Mebbe...D:

Calix said...

Well, fine. As long as it makes you happy.... [sighs, pets you, then laughs at the dropping thing] It's okay, I'm sure it survived...!

I don't want to lie down in the backseat! That's unsafe...! I need to wear a seatbelt. NEED. I can't NOT.

...no!